Join us on social media
Join the Conversation
8 great ways to use social media to promote Because I am a Girl!
Help us reach our goal of 1 million members – spread the word online to your friends, family, and networks.
Here are eight simple ways you can share the Because I am a Girl message through social media.
- Pick links for our Facebook page. We have nearly 85,000 Facebook fans. For one day, YOU can pick the links we post to our page!
- “Like” our Facebook page, and when you see an interesting post, click the “share” button!
- See a great discussion on our wall that a friend will love? Tag them in a reply!
- Follow us on Twitter, and retweet our posts! This boosts our audience in seconds.
- Have an account on a site like Paper.li, or Scoop.it? Put some of our great content in it!
- Talk online about the International Day of the Girl, with a link to our e-petition!
- Take a picture of yourself in your Because I am a Girl t-shirt and post it online!
- Love one of Kate’s blog posts? Post them to your Facebook and Twitter!
- Next time you see something inspiring or thought-provoking on our page, blog about it!