Ways to get involved
There are so many ways to support the Because I am a Girl initiative and help create a brighter future for girls everywhere. Whether you want to share your time or your voice, getting involved is what matters.
No matter where you are or who you are, you can help change the lives of girls around the world right now.
Explore the many ways you can be part of this growing movement to unleash the power of girls and women.
Stay connected and spread the word
- Sign up for our eNewsletter Stay in the loop with Plan and Because I am a Girl, by signing up for our newsletter! Every month you’ll get a collection of stories from our website, blog, and social media channels.
- Share the cause. Download presentation tools and other digital tools to help you tell others about the importance of the Because I am a Girl initiative!
- Join us on Social Media. Help us reach our goal of 1 million members – spread the word online to your friends, family, and networks.
- Explore the different ways you can raise money for the Because I am a Girl initiative. From setting up a Pink LemonAid stand, to hosting a Book Swap or a Lunch Money Matters, there are many ways to help create a brighter future for girls everywhere.
- Start a Club. By starting a Because I am a Girl club you can help to create change in your school, community and globally. The clubs aim to empower girls to support one another and stand up for the rights of girls in Canada and around the world.
- Join the Speakers' Bureau Girls between the ages of 14-22 get the opportunity and training to advocate for girls' rights. Be part of the international effort to change the lives of girls around the world.
Donate to Because I am a Girl