Choose the links we post on Facebook!
Thanks for wanting to add your voice to the Because I am a Girl Facebook page! We're asking YOU to choose one question and 2 or 3 link that you think would be great on our Facebook wall
There are only two requirements for your posts!
- Make sure they have a picture. If you’re not sure if the article has a picture, try posting the link on your own Facebook wall, and see what comes up.
- Make sure any "news" you post is from the last 60 days.
Please add six links below, and let us know what text you would like to go with each link! Please also supply us with a short bio of yourself, and a link to a picture of you that we can use (maybe from Facebook or Instragram).
Four tips for facebook success!
Since we’d like you to get as much engagement as possible with your valuable work, we’ve pulled together some tips for you!
1. When looking for stories, consider seeking news from one of the more than 50 countries Plan works in. You can find that list here: http://plancanada.ca/Where-We-Work
2. If you’re posting a “conversation starter” type question, try to think of what your own answer might be, or ask a few friends what they might say.
3. Make sure your content isn’t a repeat of recently posted content. While we do revisit the same themes, it’s best to have a fresh spin on an issue, or an update on a past story.
4. Keep it short!